Jesus welcomed all people with no distinction. He taught, healed, ate, prayed, and wept with his friends—and so do we. Whether you come once or for a lifetime, you are fully welcome here, part of the family. You belong, just as you are.
Our Mission Values
We gather weekly for Sabbath, as have God’s people for millennia, to sing, pray, wrestle with God and others, and share a meal of forgiveness and freedom. We lean on ancient prayers and creeds and freely enjoy new styles and expressions of prayer and praise.
God provides all we need. Made in God's image, we also provide for others near and far. From cups of coffee to quilts flown 'round the world to the Habitat House down the street, Faith's members and friends answer the call to serve.
Events and Celebrations
- FLC’s Scandinavian Dinner January 28, 2017 Preparations Have Begun! How will you join the fun?? The co-chairs have met, the date is set, and the committee chairs have been recruited. Now we need you! Please lend a hand; check the calendar below to see when you are available, and ... [read more]
- The Gospel of Matthew: Open Scripture. Join the Conversation. Sundays, January 8 – February 26, 2017 Exploring the Bible deeply with others opens us to God working in and through us. God’s Word is life-reforming, church-reforming, and world-reforming. Lutheran approaches to Scripture... [read more]
- Dear Congregation, Thank you for the scholarship to Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp. I had lots of fun there. I made lots of new friends. The one I really liked was Grace. Grace lives in California, but she got to Bible camp with her grandma that lives in Whitefish. The councilor that was in our cabin was named Baylee. There was another counselor named Elizabeth. We got to swim in the Flathead Lake, but I didn’t take the swimming test so I had to wear a life jacket. The dinners were really fun because everyone in our cabin got to sit at the same table and talk to each other. My favorite part was when we had free time outside and we got to hang put with our friends. Thank you so much. Have a great day. Your Friend Kiley
- Dear Faith Lutheran Church, Haven House received your generous donation of $463 which the pantry will use for the purchase of food to supplement monthly food boxes. Thank you so much for your continued support of our work. With Warmest Regards, Judy Williamson, Director
- Christmas Program Thanks! What a joy it was for me to gather and lead our children in the telling of the Christmas story through their music and words. Nice work, kids! Amber Richardson, Michelle Mendenall, Nancy Osborn, Jennifer Murillo, Chad Farrenburg, Mark Livesay, Samantha Fife, and Rod Pogachar, Also, a special thanks to the Preschoolers for their beautiful Christmas mural! ~Celeste
- Remember in Prayer... Battling Cancer: Kent R., Betty Tudahl, Jim Bice, Jonathan Syme, Todd Schiffman’s sister, Betty battling pancreatic cancer, and Laura Reichart’s Aunt, Carol Conyngham. Restoration of Health: Valerie, Andrea S., Nancy, and Charles. Health, Healing & Comf... [read more]
- Morry & Ann Mitteness